Friday, September 3, 2010

ITS FOOTBALL SEASON

Random thoughts and few will be about education today so I hope you enjoy.

Congress bringing anyone up on lying charges is a joke, let alone a baseball player. Two problems with this, why would they care about steroid usage in baseball, oh I forgot thats the most pressing problem in America, and if a congressman's mouth is moving he/she is lying. Try to run our country, have you checked the approval ratings lately?

I have great admiration for strength and conditioning coaches, however, when I watch commercials I can't figure out why everyone doesn't use the Shake Weight? Why spend hours working on barbells, dumbells, or machines when you can look like that guy in 6 minutes. Our school will never purchase any more weight equipment, thanks Shake Weight for saving our district money.

The Pleasanton Blu-Jays open their season tonight against the Dexter Cardinals, I know the battle of the birds. We didn't have a great year last year, but are entering this season with high expectations and optimism. I'll be taking my mom to the game since Dexter is on the way, looking forward to that. Can't wait for kickoff, and by the way will be tweeting updates on the game.

College football opened last night and I channel hopped until my fingers got tired, no better time of year. My beloved Sooners open Saturday against Utah State, the biggest concerns are the offensive line and defensive tackles, if those two hold up then I think OU will have a good year. Next week they have Florida State really looking forward to that game. Remember to OU creed: We are trying to build a university our football team can be proud of! I for one am glad they have their priorities straight. Remember the four seasons in Oklahoma-football season, recruiting season, off season, and spring football, gosh I love this time of year.

The NFL enough said-I hope they strike next year so we can play college football on Sunday instead of trying to cram it all in one day. I do watch it because it is football and what else is on on Sunday afternoon.

Have a great Labor Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment