Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Now We Really Get Started

Well Labor Day has passed and hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend. The school year now really kicks off but I hate the expression "the grind of the school year starts". I think of it as anything but a grind. As I have said on many occasions I don't know what its like to work for a living since this so much fun.

I also know that I go on and on about educational technology and how we need to integrate it in our schools. Learning about what is now available to our students and teaching staff has really invigorated me and has excited me about learning, more so than anytime in my career. I also think it has given us all a chance to examine what we are doing in the education, and given us ways to improve our instructional practices (I now prefer that phrase to teaching).

So here we go for another year, and it will be anything but a grind, I hope you come along for the ride of your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment