Friday, October 8, 2010

Random Thoughts

Missed last Friday I apologize wish I had a good excuse, but lazy is the best I can come up with.

Okay we all admit that DUI is an horrendous crime especially if the drunk involves another vehicle. I am not trying to downplay the seriousness of the act but for gosh sakes how many would lose our jobs if we were charged with the crime. Braylon Edwards, wide receiver for the Jets, got picked up DUI and the people on sports talk stations are calling for his head. Suspension, for all lengths of time, okay prosecute him like everybody else and go on. Once again how many of us would lose our jobs, could a congressman please answer that question.

Excellent article on Leader Talk this morning about school reform. The three superintendents that people are talking to, and so is the article are from New York City, Washington D.C., and Chicago. WOW I sure want to model our schools after those examples. I would put our schools in Pleasanton up against their schools any day. I believe I would just as soon model our schools after successful examples.

I wonder if the guy that puts the presidential seal on his speaking podium still has his job?

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment